The XML generators listed below create the custom xml code, based on the inputs you provide, required by Movie Maker to implement a selected effect, to place a logo/watermark on your movie or to add a news video inset to your movie. Instructions on how to add the code to Movie Maker are also included with each generator.
- Windows XP and Vista Custom Effects Generators - create variations of built-in effects
- Windows XP Logo Locator - place a logo on your video
- Windows Vista Logo Locator - place a logo on your video
- News Video, Inset Generator - create the standard News Video Inset title with your own colors - XP Only
- TranJelly LE Wizard for Windows XP and Vista - modified version of the TranJelly LE wizards for bevelled transitions that are included in the Pixelan SpiceFX 4.0 demo packages based on a forum post by glow that increases the number of available shapes from 48 to 207 (special thanks to Pixelan Software for their support and assistance in making this available in a web based version)